Adopted: June 4, 1977.
First Published: 1977.
Transcription, Editing and Markup: Paul Saba
Copyright: This work is in the Public Domain under the Creative Commons Common Deed. You can freely copy, distribute and display this work; as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit the Encyclopedia of Anti-Revisionism On-Line as your source, include the url to this work, and note any of the transcribers, editors & proofreaders above.
Political Report to the Congress by Michael Klonsky
* * *
1. Our Party
2. We are fighting for the abolition of class society
3. The development of U.S. imperialism and the role of the working class
4. The fightback against the crisis and fascism
5. Build the united front against imperialism
6. Down with the two superpowers, build proletarian internationalism
7. The parties and political trends of capitalism
8. Win the trade unions to the struggle for socialism
9. The struggle of the oppressed nationalities
10. The struggle for the emancipation of women
11. Youth are a revolutionary force
* * *
Constitution of the Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)