This is a selection of material omitted from Revolutionary History, Vol.8, No.3, The Balkan Socialist Tradition – Balkan Socialism and the Balkan Federation, 1871-1915.
- Janko Sakasoff, Neoslavism, Balkan Federation and Social Democracy, Der Kampf, IV, 5, 1 February 1911.
- A.S. Headingley, The Balkan War, The British Socialist, Vol. 2., No. 5. May 15, 1913.
- Harry Quelch, The War in the Balkans, The British Socialist, Vol. 1., No. 10. October 15, 1912.
- Harry Quelch, Socialism and Foreign Affairs, The British Socialist, Vol. 1., No. 12. December 15, 1912.
- Drakoules, Greece and Social-Democracy, Justice, 6 March 1897, p.4.
Welcome page | Other documents list